Re: ORGLIST: removal of protective group in NŠ-Boc-Nš-Fmoc-L-ornithine

From: Chapman, Robert D n/a (robert.chapman$##$navy.mil)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2008 - 18:31:50 EST

Jose:

A variant of your phrase "NŠ-Boc-L-ornithine" input into a Google search for
Nalpha "Boc-L-ornithine"
gave 24 hits including the attractive one
http://www.mpbio.com/index.php?cPath=492_501&page=62
which contained a link to
http://www.mpbio.com/product_info.php?cPath=492_501&products_id=152037&osCsid=tmv12pvo19tbrfjh5rluojm7e1
Is that the right compound? That page gives its CAS Registry number, and then a Google search on that
"13650-49-2"
gives 26 more hits for your specific compound, including a list of vendors at
http://www.emolecules.com/cgi-bin/search?q=13650-49-2
which includes
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/ProductDetail.do?N4=B8126|SIGMA&N5=Product%20No.|BRAND_KEY&F=SPEC
which has it available in 1-5 grams.