Re: ORGLIST: Acraldehyde

From: saraswati velu (saraswativ$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2008 - 18:15:19 EST

Hello everybody, I am doing some molecular modeling on stilbenes/resveratrol analogues. I would like to run some calculations on pi stacking of these molecules. Could someone please advise me on the method of calculation and the right basis set to be used? Thank you, Saraswati ________________________________ From: Jyoti Agarwal <jyotiagarwa$##$gmail.com> To: everybody$##$orglist.net Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 8:12:26 AM Subject: ORGLIST: Acraldehyde Hello Everybody, I'm looking for acaldehyde for my reactions. can somebody tell me a good source for this chemical in Indiaor any suitable method to synthesize it in lab? Bcoz I am†unable to get this from Sigma Aldrich in INDIA. † † Thanks in advance. With best regards Jyoti Agarwal India