Re: ORGLIST: Aromatic substitution polymerization rxn

From: Gufranuzzaman Khan (gufranuz$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 06:28:43 EDT

Dear sir
Any body may help for explaining i.e. in chlorination process most of the organic compounds have different characteristic. It means that in chlorination of organic compound different catalyst are going to use. Why the different catalyst is going to use for different organic compounds.
As per my concept, this is due to kinetic energy of the organic compounds. is it correct.

Thanks & regards
Dr. E. zaman