ORGLIST: giant graphitic discs - giant polycyclic aromatics molecules

From: Tirosh, Shay (shay.tirosh$##$hp.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2008 - 03:51:58 EDT

Dear All

Is there any one who knows where I can acquire giant graphitic discs?

Giant graphitic discs are giant polycyclic aromatics molecules. May contains 132- 222 carbon atoms. Its diameter can reach to 20-30nm.

I would be glad to contact any one how synthesis it or deals with it. Those who can even functionalize it up on requests are more interesting.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you from advance

Regards,
Shay Tirosh