ORGLIST: Mitsunobu reaction

From: stephanie.roulle$##$free.fr
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 04:26:50 EDT

I would like to make a Mitsunobu reaction between a primary alcohol and a
secondary amine. I've already tried in classical conditions (DIAD,
triphenylphosphine), but there is no reaction.
What can I do to ameliorate the reactivity?
Or is there an other possibility to do this reaction?
Thank you by advance.

Stephanie