ORGLIST: METHOD FOR HIGH YIELD OF IODOLACTONIZATION

From: Suraya Zulkepli (kinrara_16$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 21:20:46 EDT

Hello everyone..

I'm Suraya..I'm from University of Technology MARA, Malaysia(UITM). I would like to ask everyone who are expert in iodolactonization method..
My Starting Material is methyl hex-5-enoate,..I have tried many method..but the product is not what I want..A lot of impurities I have got from that method..Therefore I got low yields..I want to know which method can form product in high yields...Can everyone give the details for making iodolactonization by using Methyl hex-5-enoate..

I need your help urgently...pls..

Thank you so much

SURAYA ZULKEPLI
Master Student