Re: ORGLIST: RuBr2[(R)-binap]

From: ling huang (ling.huang$##$prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2008 - 15:51:56 EDT

Hi Allan,
               This link may be of help - gives references etc.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BINAP

  Ling

  Ling Huang
  Chemistry Department
  Sacramento City College
  http://www.freewebs.com/huangl25
  http://www.scc.losrios.edu

Macabeo Allan Patrick <allanpatrick_m$##$yahoo.com> wrote:

  Can anybody give me the exact procedure how to make this BINAP catalyst? I cant download the supporting info from the JACS paper (1987). There is an additional fee though my uni has subscription. Thanks!!!

  Allan