ORGLIST: help

From: sandesh lodha (sandeshlodha$##$gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 03:40:14 EDT

Respected Members ,

I am Sandesh Lodha from India and have done M.Pharmacy in
Pharmaceutical Chemistry.

I wish to study QSAR and How to use the softwares.

Please guide me in what way I can start learning QSAR softwares and
how can I get free softwares of QSAR and how to use those softwares.

I will be thankful to you for guiding me in my querries.

Yours truly

SANDESH R LODHA
M.PHARMACY
PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY