Re: ORGLIST: mol%

From: Jacob Zabicky (zabicky$##$bgu.ac.il)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2008 - 08:28:39 EDT

Dear Sunil,

You are in a quandary; such calculations are so basic that they
cannot be explained in general to somebody who does not know how to
do them. Possibly, if you give more information about the chemical
system you are interested in, instructions can be given on how to do
the calculations related to that system.

All the best,

Jacob