ORGLIST: gasoline, oil and petroleum synthesis.

From: Tirosh, Shay (shay.tirosh$##$hp.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 02:07:47 EDT

Dear Orglist subscribers

Re: gasoline, oil and petroleum synthesis.

A lot of effort invested in renewable energy partially because the oil market is going up. I wonder if it my worthwhile direct synthesis gasoline for cars or petroleum out of basic protects like corn, flour, rice or even some wasted polymers like Polypropylene. A lot of energy may be invested in that synthesis but its electrical source may be gas, coal or light.

Is there any one who shares the same thought?
What available synthesis can be applied here?
Gasoline actually what it contains?

Regards,
Shay Tirosh
Hewlett-Packard Company