ORGLIST: listings

From: ling huang (ling.huang$##$prodigy.net)
Date: Sun May 18 2008 - 17:54:49 EDT

Hi Kimberley,
                        I have seen several courses with a listing under recommended additional websites e.g., at Indiana University

  www.chem.indiana.edu/academics/ugrad/Courses/c342

  Ling

  Ling Huang
  Chemistry Department
  Sacramento City College
  http://www.scc.losrios.edu
  http://www.freewebs.com/huangl24/index.htm

KIMBERLEY COUSINS <kcousins$##$csusb.edu> wrote:
    This isn't about research, but I hope it reaches others teaching organic chemistry.

Kimberley R. Cousins
Professor of Chemistry
California State University, San Bernardino
http://chem.csusb.edu/~kcousins
kcousins$##$csusb.edu