ORGLIST: OChem4free

From: KIMBERLEY COUSINS (kcousins$##$csusb.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 2008 - 14:52:12 EDT

This isn't about research, but I hope it reaches others teaching organic chemistry.

I, and my students are overwhelmed with ever increasing textbook prices.

One option I've identifed as an alternative is "Ochem4free.com" by Richard Daley and Sally Daley. I've started downloading and looking at chapters myself, but was also seeking feedback from others.

Do you know of any reviews of this product? Is anyone out there using it as a primary text for a second year ochem course?

Kimberley R. Cousins
Professor of Chemistry
California State University, San Bernardino
http://chem.csusb.edu/~kcousins
kcousins$##$csusb.edu