ORGLIST: 2008 ACS meeting August 2008 Update

From: ling huang (ling.huang$##$prodigy.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 14:20:36 EDT

  Hi

  Sorry for any cross-posting. I sent this as a reply and I needed to send as a reply to everyone.

  Update
  The Fall National American Chemical Society (ACS) meeting is to be held in Philadelphia from August 17-21st, 2008.

  See http://www.acs.org/meetings

  for more information.

  Ling Huang
  Chemistry Department