ORGLIST: reduction of NO2

From: Himanshu Atheaya (himanshuatheaya$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 10:36:14 EST

Dear Sir

I have to reduce aromatic NO2 group to amine. My
compound is insoluble in Methanol (but soulbe in CHCl3
and Dichloromethane. Also My compound contains cyclic
peroxide linkage (also which is explosive in nature).
Can anybody suggest me a method to reduce that
Aromatic NO2 group.

thanking You

Yours Sincerely
Himanshu Atheaya