ORGLIST: reaction in acetic acid workup

From: diogo$##$unilavras.edu.br
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 08:29:55 EST

Hi

Iīm preparing a maleimide by heating an aminophenol reagent in glacial
acetic acid to reflux.
How can I isolate this weak acidic product from this acetic media? I donīt
have acess to high tec apparattus, only a rotatory evaporator.
anyone can help? is there a more suitable method for this synthesis?

thanks

Diogo