Re: ORGLIST: synthesis of N oxalylglycine

From: Khalid Mirza (khalidsmirza$##$gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2007 - 18:58:21 EST

Here is general procedure for the synthesis of OxaIo Amino acids

Novel inhibitors of prolyl 4-hydroxylase. 3. Inhibition by the substrate
analog N-oxaloglycine and its derivatives
C. Jane Cunliffe, Trevor J. Franklin, Neil J. Hales, and George B. Hill
http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/jm00092a016

--
Khalid Mirza
Graduate Student