ORGLIST: purification of 18-crown-6

From: Mugunthan G (mugunthan_gee$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 23:14:13 EST

Hi,
        I had three bottles of 18-crown-6, because of mishandling i think they got plenty of water with it. it stay as liquid even in refrigerator( m.p 42-45 C, Aldrich). if there is any way to purify and get back the crystalline stuff, please let me know.

  thank you
  mugunthan.G

MUGUNTHAN.G
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
SECTOR-67,PHASE-10, MOHALI
PUNJAB-160062
INDIA