ORGLIST: Help wanted about AAA reaction substrate

From: Peng Gao (pgao00$##$st.lzu.edu.cn)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 10:23:09 EST

Dear all,
    Recently, I want to run an AAA reaction (Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation), I
need to prepare allyl phosphate from allyllic alcohol, but I find these substrates
allyl phosphate are hard to purification on silica collum. Are these allylic
substrates not stable on silica collum, how to purify them if they are not able to
purify via distillation?
    Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance!

    Yours,

     Peng