ORGLIST: help

From: DESI NOVITA (signorita_novita$##$yahoo.co.id)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 01:08:47 EDT

Hi, everybody!
I´m looking for works on eugenol reactions and similar reactions. Now, I try nitration eugenol by nitric acid. But I have many difficulties are
coming up: I can´t get procedur recrystalization of nitro eugenol (product).
Could anyone help me with something? Some papers? Some journals?
Thanks in advance,
Desi