ORGLIST: Help,

From: Hemant kumar (kalvihemanth$##$hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 20:50:45 EDT

Hello evry body,

I have problem in distilling water though I am using high vacumme pum 1mbar it takes lot of time to complete the distilation of water my product is highly soluble in water is there any wayout for removal of the water completely

Waiting for reply,

Thanks in advance

Hemanth.

Dr. K.Hemanth Kumar Ph.D.
Postdoctoral fellow
Nanyang Technological University
Singapore-639798.

Tried the new MSN Messenger? Itís cool! Download now.