Re: ORGLIST: Seperation Of Silyl enol ether

From: Sachin Chaphekar (purvi_chaphekar$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 06:22:06 EDT

Hi!

I wonder if converting acetophenone to its oxime would help you to remove it from you pdt mixture. Oximes are crystalline compounds precipiting out easily. You might be able to prepare the bisulfite adduct also for acetophenones. I have experience on acetophenones they are a nuisance to separate.

Good luck,

Sachin Chaphekar