ORGLIST: Supplier for exfoliated graphite

From: Tirosh, Shay (shay.tirosh$##$hp.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 01:37:43 EDT

Dear all

I wish to find a supplier for exfoliated graphite. I expect that it will
be possible to order different grades, solid contents, particles size,
different solvents...etc.

Any suggestions are welcome

Thank you from advance

Shay

PS.

I tern to you after we could not find supplier using the traditional way
(Sigma, Riedel de haen, Fluka...etc, web searching).