ORGLIST: Alkylation on Phenothiazine's NH

From: Omar Khan (drkhan_99$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 11:56:24 EDT

Can anybody let me know if at high temperature in
presence of K2CO3, the phenothiazine's NH can be
alkylated using alkylbromide.

Or if there is any other better method to alkylate
this NH with alkyl halide, please let me know.

Thank you very much in advance

Sincerely,

O F Khan

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.