Re: ORGLIST: vanillin logP

From: Richard Prankerd (Richard.Prankerd$##$vcp.monash.edu.au)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 17:51:41 EDT

Diogo:

o-vanillin has log P = 1.37

Unfortunately, my source (Hansch, Leo and Hoekman, Exploring QSAR: Hydrophobic, electronic and steric constants, ACS Professional Reference Book, ACS, Washington, 1995) does not report the values for any other isomer.

Rgds
Richard

Richard J. Prankerd, PhD
Senior Lecturer
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Pde., Parkville VIC 3052

Phone: INT+613-9903-9003
Phax: INT+613-9903-9583

Drugs need to be designed with delivery components in mind - Takeru Higuchi