ORGLIST: extract aluminium from waste activated alumina

From: Susanto (PT. Nuansa Kimia Sejati Jakarta-Indonesia) (nks$##$cbn.net.id)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 21:58:32 EDT

Dear Sir or who will concern

We are looking for help that some one who could give us a direction. We
have some spend activated alumina. contained about 90% of Aluminium
Oxide. Due to enviremental problem. we want to reuse or recycle and
extract aluminium metal from spend alumina.

Pls. help us to save the enviromental, Let me have a good method or
recycling method to reduce the spend qty of activated alumina.

--
Thank you and best regards
Susanto

/ PT.Nuansa Kimia Sejati/

/ tel:+62-21-55767226/27/

/ fax:+62-21-55792964/

/ mobile phone: +62-812-909-6410/

/email: nks$##$cbn.net.id <mailto:nks$##$cbn.net.id>/

/msn: nuansa_kimia_sejati$##$hotmail.com <mailto:nuansa_kimia_sejati$##$hotmail.com>/

/ address: jl. gatot subroto km 2, ruko harmoni mas c-33, cimone, tangerang, INDONESIA/