ORGLIST: fresher

From: Vinutha B.L (vinutha.bl$##$gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 09:59:52 EST

hi,
can anyone tel me the disciplines in lab while carrying out reactions other
than personal care?
I'm fresher in a industry n i'm doing acid-amine coupling reactions using
T3P
1) can anyone tel me the difference between EDC-HoBt method over T3P
2) most common solvents used in these reactions
3) while in deboc step before adding TFA y is the reaction mixture dissolved
only in MDC n not in the MDC-Methanol mixture which is used after the deboc?

4) common polar and non-polar solvents

thank u in advance,

regards,
vinutha