ORGLIST: article

From: Gianluca Sbardella (gsbardella$##$unisa.it)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 03:38:49 EST

Dear all,

I am interested in an old paper published in the Journal of the Society of
Dyers and Colourists:

Aminohydroxynaphthoic acids. Hopper, I. V.; Syme, A. C.; Wilson, F. J.
Journal of the Society of Dyers and Colourists (1942), 58 93-7.

Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, no library in Italy has this
volume of the journal.

I would be grateful if anybody could send me a copy of this article.

Thank you in advance

Gianluca Sbardellla

Prof. Gianluca Sbardella, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Medicinal Chemistry

Dip. di Scienze Farmaceutiche

Universita' di Salerno

Via Ponte Don Melillo

84084, Fisciano (SA)