ORGLIST: Regarding Purification

From: shailesh patel m (shailptl$##$rediffmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 17:26:12 EST

 Dear all, Can anybody of you can suggest the method of purification of B=
n4DNJ, that is Deoxynojirimycin(Tetra O-benzyl Deoxynojirimyin ) Can F=
lash chromatography would be must for this or we can manage without flash c=
hromatography. For your ready referece I have attached the structure o=
f my final compouonds.Its is alkaloid derived from Sugar derivatives. =
If anybody can give me their veiw or any references then it would be very u=
seful to me. Shailesh