ORGLIST: again on aminohydroxynaphtoic acids

From: Gianluca Sbardella (gsbardella$##$unisa.it)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 12:34:19 EST

Dear colleagues,

a couple of months ago I posted to the list a message concerning
aminohydroxynaphtoic acids.

Now, I am again here asking for help on the same topic: I found a very
interesting reference

H. V. Meyers, G. J. Dilley, T. L. Durgin, T. S. Powers, N. A. =
Winssinger, H.
Zhu and M. R. Pavia. Mol. Diversity 1 (1995), p. 13-20

Unfortunately, I have access to this journal only from 1997 and I wasn't
able to find the email address of the corresponding author, Harold V.
Meyers.

Is there anybody who can help me?

Thank you in advance.

Gianluca Sbardella