Re: ORGLIST: What is this compound?

From: Uno Maeorg (uno$##$chem.ut.ee)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 14:54:35 EDT

Hi,

Colleague Eugen Leitl is right. First of all it has to be checked the
material you are sending away. Otherwise this could be equivalent to spam.

Anyway, if you would like to ask something about compound draw the correct
structure or give the correct IUPAC name. Moreover there exist too many
standard protocols for oxidation. Nobody knows what you mean?

So, let us help you.

Uno