Re: ORGLIST: What is this compound?

From: Eugen Leitl (eugen$##$leitl.org)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 10:11:22 EDT

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 06:45:51AM -0700, anish ganesh wrote:
> Can you help me in nomenclaturing the following compound attached as bmp =
file and guide me how to do the oxidation study of this using a standard pr=
otocol?.

You just sent an unsolicited, 3.4 MByte uncompressed large file to everybod=
y on this list.
Next time, at least use a more suitable file format, such as JPEG or PNG.=

> thanks in advance
>
> anish
>

> N = N
>

> CH3 COO
>

> OOCCH3

cribe your_orglist_password your_address
--
Eugen* Leitl leitl