ORGLIST: Request regarding Forensic Chemistry

From: shruthi venkat (shruthiva$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Thu Oct 27 2005 - 06:45:26 EDT

Dear friends, professionals, Dr and Prof

I am a chemist and interested to learn about Forensic Chemistry for that I would like to request a module guide or syllabus for Forensic chemistry and any information regarding the university conduct distance education programme in forensic chemistry, which help me to learn more, which I am, learn in my studies.

Thanking you

Shruthi VA