ORGLIST: aromatic aldehyde synthesis

From: diogo$##$unilavras.edu.br
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 17:43:10 EDT

Hi everybody!
I need to prepare some aromatic aldehydes from some fenols and I found
just a few references on this subject. I tried formylation with hexamine
and also raimer-tiemann synthesis but I had no sucess. Does any of you
know any references or reviews on these or other reactions so I can study
it further?
Thank you in advance.
Diogo.