ORGLIST: benzyl deprotection

From: truong tuyen (truongtuyen2001$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 23:53:30 EDT

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a method for benzyl deprotection (benzyloxy attached with phenyl group) without affecting methoxy group (MeO-) and conjugated double bond.
I tried with FeCl3/CH2Cl2 at room temperature, Li/naphthalene/ - 25 degree, but I could not get desired product.
Please help me,
Thanks in advance.

Tuyen