Re: ORGLIST: Dynamic Kinetic Resolution

From: nigel$##$pierpoint.u-net.com
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 11:13:41 EDT

Check out
Controlling diastereoselectivity in the reactions of enantiomerically pure
alpha-bromoacyl-imidazolidinones with nitrogen nucleophiles: substitution
reactions with retention or inversion of configuration
Treweeke NR, Hitchcock PB, Pardoe DA, Caddick S
CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
(14): 1868-1870 2005

including the references.

Good luck