ORGLIST: Dynamic Kinetic Resolution

From: JONAS SUNDBERG (gussujon$##$student.gu.se)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 07:24:30 EDT

 Hi!
I'm doing a short seminar on synthetic uses of dynamic kinetic resolution in a few weeks, and I'm almost completely new to the subject and thus need some help with information. I've searched around a bit (google, scifinder etc) but still hasn't found the ultimate reference.

I.e, I would greatly appreciate if someone could direct me with some good journal references, web pages, books etc on the subject (both dynamic and regular kinetic resolution).

Thanks