ORGLIST: Formic Acid water removal

From: Chhaganbhai Madhubhai (cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 02:26:17 EDT

Dear friends,

I have recovered Formic Acid of 60 % and 40 % water . Now i want to make concentration upto 85 % how to remove water from this mixture ? I have tried with long column distillation but failed in that. so plz if any one who had good idea to remove this water by absorption of any salt or any inorganic chemicals tell me plz.
I have 30 Killoleter formic Acid if I go for sale I am loosing lot of money.
plz help in this my problem.

Thanks to all in advance.

cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in
Genius Organic Products