ORGLIST: Imidazothiadoazole carboxylates

From: Basu Yallur (yallur_bc$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 12:27:57 EDT

Hello You all.
         In the preparation of Imidazo[2,1-b][1,3,4]thiadiazole-5-carboxylates from aminothiadiazole and ethyl chloroacetoacetoacetate, yield is very much low, almost we end up with starting materials. Anybody please ..............
         I will be thankful with any help.

Yallur.B.C
Research Scholor
P.G Dept of Chemistry Dept