ORGLIST: Process of PGR-PACLOBUTRAZOLE or Lab.scale technology.

From: Chhaganbhai Madhubhai (cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 03:07:06 EDT

Dear Friends,
I want to make a plant growth regulator Product -Paclobutrazole ..
Is any one know about the manufacturing or lab process of Paclobutrazole??
I have worked on Hexaconazole,Trycyclozole,Triazolone,Triazole etc..
Is any one interested to give technology of the same product on lab scale??
Interested pple are most welcome to approch me on my below email id..
Thanks a lot dear friend.....

Genius Organic Products
cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in