Re: ORGLIST: Organic chemistry web

From: Michael Engel (mkengel$##$gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 21:12:59 EDT

Why should we check another page on organic chemistry ?
There are already good ones.

For name reactions, I have references.
For links to professors, I search Google.

What does your page have, what other pages are missing ? I didn't find anyt=
hing.
Your page looks more like you want to earn money with it.

Sorry, no !

Michael