Re: ORGLIST: Organic Chem Intermediate to Adv. texts

From: selcuk calimsiz (calimsiz$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 18:52:50 EDT

Here are some books that I have found useful.

 Organic Chemistry; J. Clayden, S. Warren, N. Greeves,
P. Wothers; ISBN 0198503466

Why Chemical Reactions Happen; J. J. Keeler, P.
Wothers; I ISBN 0199249733

The Art of Writing Reasonable Organic Reaction
Mechanisms; Robert B. Grossman ISBN: 0387954686

Regards,

Selcuk Calimsiz

Selçuk Çalimsiz
Ph.D. Candidate