ORGLIST: protection and deprotection of hydroxyl group

From: sohayb mohammed (sohayb5$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 06:44:55 EDT

Dear every body:
I have problem in the aldol condesation reaction that
I use 4- hydroxyl acetophenone and I want protect the
hydroxyl group so I need the complete procedure about
it and on the other hand the complete procedure for
deprotection of the ether that form without effect the
a,b,unsaturated carbonyl product from reaction
.please help me
thank
sohayb