ORGLIST: Actual Properties of a material

From: chem (mailbox$##$invalid)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 11:54:56 EDT

Dear All Friends, Me & my co-worker had developed a Pharma Intermediat=
e : trans-4-Methyl Cyclo Hexyl Isocyanate in our R&D lab. When we perf=
orm the final step of distilling this material, after distillation, the mat=
erial gets solidification & becomes more & more turbid. We had maintained a=
nhydrous atmosphere thro'out the reaction & used dry solvents. But still we=
 can not understand why it becomes so. Can anyone pls suggest us the e=
xact properties of this substance, who had actually deal with this material=
 ? Is it the basic nature of this material or such else ? Again, if I =
get advice from the person who had actually dealt with this product, it wou=
ld be simply great ! Pls try to reply. Thanking you, NALI=
NI