ORGLIST: please help me

From: timy p jose (timy_jose$##$rediffmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 01:34:05 EDT

  dear friends, can you tell me the reaction between 1,3,4 thiodiazole=
s with chloroethylacetate. tell me the procedure and if you have any refere=
nce please inform me. thanks in advance. yours faithfully Ti=
my P Jose. Timy P Jose, Perookkunnel House, Vattiyamthode=
 P.O Kannur-Dist, Kerala, Pin-670705. Phone No.04982-228447