ORGLIST: SHORT TIME DISTILLATION

From: mailbox (mailbox$##$invalid)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 01:32:00 EDT

Hi to all !

Can I get some detailed information about "SHORT TIME DISTILLATION" ? =
(NOT the "Short Path Distillation").

I want to distill one Aromatic Isocyanate thro' this technique, as it is =
being distilled under short time to lower the decomposition. What =
exactly the meaning of "distilling under short time" ? How I should =
perform it ?

Awaiting your kind replies.

Thanking you,
Kamal