ORGLIST: Drying Agent

From: mailbox (mailbox$##$invalid)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 01:48:05 EDT

Hello Friends !

I made an aromatic Oxime under water media. After the reaction I extract =
it in Benzene/Toulene /Ethyl Acetate. (All these three solvents give =
good & similar extraction results).

Can you pls suggest efficient Drying agents for all these three solvents =
to dry my oxime ? CaCl2/Na2SO4, MgSO4, etc..... Which is exactly better =
for drying these respective solvent & Oxime ?

Awaiting your kind suggetions !!

Thank you all,
Kamal