ORGLIST: raney nickel

From: dd fdf dfdf (drlraghu$##$rediffmail.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 10:34:14 EDT

Dear Krishna, The problem with the raney nickel is after so many water wa=
shings we are getting the activated raney nickel at pH 10.0,but some custom=
er is asking the raney nickel at 8.0 pH here it requires lot of water for w=
ashings insted  of water if we use acid to decrese its pH it form the hyd=
roxides of alluminium which may be contaminate and decrease the activity of=
 raney nickel,so if any literature is there regarding the raney nickel plea=
se kindly help me in this matter. regards R.R.Desai Kmist