ORGLIST: eugenol derivatives

From: diogo$##$unilavras.edu.br
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 21:10:24 EDT

Hi, everybody!
Iīm lookinf for works on eugenol reactions and similar reactions. I donīt
know if the reagent Iīm using isnīt pure enough but many difficulties are
coming up: I canīt effetuate esterifications or nitration on its
structure, besides others reactions simple at first glance.
Could anyone help me with something? Some papers? Some ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Diogo