ORGLIST: Sakaguichi qualitative reaction

From: Andrea Giordano (giordano$##$embl.de)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 09:10:55 EDT

Hello everybody,

at pag 2 of supplementary information of the article JACS, vol 120,(1998)8573 a
"Sakaguichi qualitative reaction" is mentioned to identify eluate fractions
containing peptide(s).
Can anybody tell me more about this test?
Moreover, can you give me hints about desalting procedures for peptide eluates
via ion exchange chromatography?

Thanks a lot!
cheers,
--
Andrea Giordano, PhD student
Schultz group (Bioorganic chemistry of signaling molecules)