ORGLIST: preparation of 1 H 1,2,4 Triazole..

From: Chhaganbhai Madhubhai (cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 00:07:05 EDT

Dear All,
Good Morning to All,
I am working on Triazole compound i have made 1Phenyl 1.2.4 Triazolone but now I need one more compound for as a raw material ,which is use in one of the best Herbicide. I am trying to make it by Hydrazine Hydrate and Pot.thio cyante and formic Acid but that gives me an Amino compound . so I request you all if u suggest me any new synthetic route for this compound 1H,1,2,4 triazole.

Thanks in Advance.

cmb_92002$##$yahoo.co.in